Employment Law Services
Drafting and reviewing employment policies are imperative in today’s world. It is not recommended to simply incorporate sample policies for your situation without first reviewing your specific requirements and governing local laws. There are almost an infinite variety of policies and agreements for various kinds of workplaces and different kinds of situations. Moreover, the laws vary widely from state to state in some areas of employee relations. Thus, it is very important to make sure that what you have in your policy and the agreements truly meets your needs, but also complies with your state's law.
Taking in to consideration the above issues we at Prodigy legal see that these agreements are properly drafted and reviewed by our experienced attorneys. Likewise, we assist with the implementation of policies and procedures to minimize risk and maximize efficiency and thus contribute to the success of your business.
Our attorneys can prepare these important policies and guide you through compliance with the applicable laws and regulations. To start, our attorneys prepare
- Independent contractor agreements
- Employment offer letters
- Non-compete agreements
- Non disclosure agreements
- Executive employment agreements and standard employment agreements
- Trade Secrets
- Employee severance agreements
- Employee termination agreements
- Employee manuals or handbooks
- Sexual harassment policies, drug and alcohol policies, and email policies
- Annual performance evaluation forms.